Sunday, March 7

coming down

sunday night, so drained. I'm getting over a high and my body has just completely crashed. it feels so good to be in bed.
thursday was the midnight showing for alice in wonderland, and I went with ryan. I smoked before the movie, of course. I really liked it, I don't know why people are bitching. it was good as it was. johnny depp is just magical. that was an excellent movie to see in 3d.
friday I worked a full eight hours, two to ten. tiring. I stayed home, and attempted to clean out some rooms in the house. saturday, I had to wake up early and get to work, cause it was alice in wonderland day. we had to dress up, and I was alice, and the wig was so ugly. hahaha. I looked horrible, but the kids were stoked. it was fun, we all got to act stupid and make fun of kids and take a bunch of pictures, and get paid. did nothing saturday night, just smoked and watched inglorious basterds with my family and passed out.
then today I drove to chino hills to get my hair done by pat again. the red was fading, so I was like let's change it up. it's back to how it was before, except a bit more violet-y and more black in the bangs. I dig it.
I've smoked four times today. I feel like I could pass out any second. but I'm still awake.
I actually had homework this weekend, and I didn't do it. I'm losing motivation...this isn't looking good.
I still need to watch the crazies, I know I will this week, whoever will go with me. free movies rule, lemme tell ya.

I gotta start saving up money this week, I'm going to san fran with cassie for the weekend. how exciting.

time to watch more of that girl with twelve fingers and fall asleep. sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment