Saturday, December 12

we don't know them

My hands don't stop.
They touch, they say, they move.
My mind is spinning continuously, flowing through gaps and holes made intentionally.
I can't explain.
I can't tell you of the way I feel, it's flawed and torn, into bits that I can't even piece together.
I'm making mistakes, I become impulsive and I reach out too quickly.
I talk too much, speaking louder and faster, just rambling to your ears.
I'm aching for attention and it's getting the best of me.
Paranoid and thoughtful, my head's getting bigger.
It's all just getting the best of me.
I can't stop my fingers.  I can't stop my need to feel and be felt.
I want it, I see it...it's mutual.
But I can't stop.  I don't stop.
My hands just won't stop.


rambling, I'm just rambling today.
the fact that I'm very stoned this morning, could be a good reason.
I want to break away from this mood.  I'm becoming everything I hate.
yet I'm loving everything I am right now.

I have quite the addition of bracelets on my wrists, thanks to the artwalk.  I went Thursday night with Bryant to downtown la, it was fun.  It began to rain so we bounced early, but the things I saw...I really liked.  I'm definitely going to the next one, in january.  and hopefully it won't be raining, that blew.





Enjoying myself.  humbled.  striving.

I ended it with kyle.  I needed to.  I'm sorry, but I had to.
Cassie's home in less than a week.  very excited.  Winter break is soon.  I just feel like time is going by smoothly right now.
Everything's not perfect, but I'm content.


You're more of a puzzle than I thought.  I figured I had it all figured out.  But now I'm falling behind as you pass me by.  I'm not used to this, curiosity and confusion.  hoping.  wondering.  feeling.  I'm feeling.  I'm feeling too much, more than I'd like to.  falling back into old habits.
I'm most likely just digging a hole.  but it goes on.


I'm tingly and smiling.  no particular reason.
rain and warmth in blankets.
Just another saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment