Sunday, November 29

on the porch outside

I just smoked out my dog.
and my bird won't hang out with me.
I feel so lonely.  ha.
and the more alone I feel, the more high I get.
so I can't complain then..

I guess I'll take advantage of this stoned moment to clean out and organize my closet.
Be productive..
be be productive..

Sounded like a cheer in my head.
whatever.

My mom just walked by room and said, "Why does it smell like weed over here?  Kendall, did you smoke??"
"What? No, of course not."
And we kept going back n' forth, in a joking manner, and she says, "Kendall, your whole life smells like weed."
And we started busting up.
It's like my mom gets high off my high.
that's a bit gnarly.

Watching Pineapple Express when you're high makes it a lot funnier.

And Lonely Island videos are so good right now.
"Just 2 Guyz", "We Like Sportz"...perfect.


I feel a little better now.  no more headache, no more negative thoughts...
until my high fades away.
then, back to...it.


You kick the bucket, and I'll swing my legs.

1 comment:

  1. getting high alone is the best. gives you so much time to think to yourself. and I laughed, because when I'm alone and smoking myself into a stoney fog, I always clean my room, too, hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete